· Quinn’s Cup is an outdoor pond hockey event held in honor of 8 year old Quinn Kirsch, who died unexpectedly of Myocarditis on January 7, 2013.
· Event is for Mites and Squirts, boys and girls from Edina, Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Minneapolis and surrounding communities.
· Format is 4 v 4 with games lasting 45 minutes. No checking, no goalies
· Teams will be limited to 12 skaters with an entry fee of $250. Includes 2 games, food, t-shirt, water bottle, etc
· All proceeds benefit the Myocarditis Foundation: over $95,000 has been raised the past 4 years in honor of Quinn.
· Over 650 mite & squirt skaters from Edina & surrounding communities participated in 2017. Hundreds of parents, fans & spectators enjoyed food, music and hockey.
· Quinn’s Cup is a FUN event that emphasizes the love of outdoor hockey, celebrates the life of Quinn & raises funds for a great cause.
· Quinn’s Cup is a 501(c) 3. Sponsorships are available.
www.quinnscup.org @quinnscup email@example.com