So the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi film isn't scheduled for a release until December 15th, 2017. With that, even the first trailer for the highly anticipated film isn't expected to be released until this year's Star Wars Celebration in Orlando on April 13th (Chad Abbott already has his room booked). All of that being said, details of a supposed first trailer for The Last Jedi leaked online and were very quickly removed from 4Chan. But not before they were ready and captured.
The guy in the video below has a history of accurately breaking this sort of news in the past, so while you take it with a grain of salt, also understand that this is plausible and likely semi-accurate information.
**WARNING** - Spoilers may (or may not) lie ahead so proceed under your own discretion...
Here's the cliff notes version for those of you who don't have the patience for the full video...
- Finn (John Boyega) awakes from a "nightmare/coma" in a medical bay similar to the start of Episode VII
- Poe Dameron (Oscar Isaac) opens a door to ominously say "They're here"
- The Benicio del Torro character opens fire on a procession of mourners to the dismay of Poe, Finn & BB-8
- Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) says "they're shadow is growing"
- Then an 8-FOOT TALL Supreme Leader Snoke walks out, not a hologram, we're talking the real thing and he asks "is he alive?" To which his homie replies, "barely"...paving the way for Snoke to drop this bomb and say "Good, the time has come for a family reunion." BUT WHO IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!?
- The Millennium Falcon battles some tie-fighters
- The voice of Luke Skywalker then says "Everything will die with us" as we see the reflection of Luke's signature blue light saber light up in the helmet of Captain Phasma
Sign me up!