We've been previewing it all week as we cross our fingers for an opportunity to see our first glimpse at Episode VIII, but Abbott and all his little "Tatooinees" will be roaming about Orlando this weekend. Not sure if you're planning on making the trek to take part in some of the festivities but just in case you are, I've been told it's an open invitation not only to take part in the official activities but also to partake or observe the official Tatooinees live action role play of "Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope".
*DISCLAIMER: If you are interested in claiming a role in this years reenactment activity of A New Hope, limited space is available. Join the "Tatooinees" Reddit forum to see available characters.
Okay, on with Chad Abbott's the schedule.
FRIDAY, APRIL 14TH:
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm - LUNCH (MOS EISLEY CANTINA)
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm - DISPLAYING YOUR STAR WARS COLLECTION (W307, 3rd Floor)
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm - EXTREME DROID BUILDING (W308, 3rd Floor)
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm - DINNER (THE REBEL HANGAR)
- 7:30pm - 8:30pm - THE LIFE AND TIMES OF HAN SOLO (W308, 3rd Floor)
SATURDAY, APRIL 15TH:
- 11:00am - 12:00pm - SITH LORD SUPPORT GROUP (W300, 3rd Floor)
- 3:30pm - 5:30pm - STAR WARS CELEBRATION CHAMPIONSHIPS OF COSPLAY (Celebration Stage)
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm - COLLECTING TRACK SWAP MEET AND SOCIAL (W305, 3rd Floor)
SUNDAY, APRIL 16th: "A NEW HOPE" REENACTMENT DAY!!! - LAKE EOLA PARK
- 10:30am - CHARACTER CHECK IN
- 11:00am - CLOSED DOOR WALK-THRU
- 12:00pm - DOORS OPEN
- 12:30pm - STAR WARS EPISODE IV: A NEW HOPE FAN REENACTMENT