Over the past few weeks I had the opportunity to join up with my new friends over at Highway 55 Rental (Medina, MN) and to work on a full do it yourself Deck, Patio and Landscaping project. But there was a problem...a rather large one. I've never built a patio before, I don't have any tools and I'm not exactly what you would call "handy" around the house.
No worries though because the gang at Highway 55 Rental hooked me up with all the tools I needed to complete this job. I'm talking sod cutters, compactors, brick saws, Bobcats and more. Seriously everything that we needed to get from start to finish.
With the help of the Landscape & Design Team of The Olio Group working this project for us we added a beautiful patio project with a curved wall and sitting bench in just a matter of days!
And now we want to help you as well. Check out the DIY videos below if you're planning a patio project of your own as The Olio Group crew walks you through the process with Highway 55 Rental.
Here's a list of the specific videos:
- Intro Video [WATCH]
- How To Build A Patio: #1 Sod Cutting, Excavation and Checking Elevations [WATCH]
- How To Build A Patio : #2 Laying Foundation, Compaction & Underlayment [WATCH]
- How To Build A Patio : #3 Paver Preparation and Paver Installation [WATCH]
- How To Build A Patio : #4 Setting the Wall and Cutting the Outer Perimeter [WATCH]
- How To Build A Patio : #5 Finishing Touches and Landscaping [WATCH]
And check this out too! Along with our Patio & Landscaping project, we also built a deck and made some DIY videos for that as well. CLICK HERE to check out those videos if you want to learn how to build a deck of your own with the help of Highway 55 Rental!
For more on the Olio Group and their landscape and design services CLICK HERE.