I'm not sure if you've heard yet but Super Bowl 52 is right around the corner and funny enough it's taking place here in Minnesota! Wouldn't it be cool if the Minnesota Vikings could find a way to participate in the very Super Bowl game that their hosting? It's a longshot, in fact it's never happened, but hey this year could be the year!
With that, we'll be tracking the Vegas odds on the Minnesota Vikings as the season goes along to see how it's changing from the offseason, into the preseason and then each week along the way.
Here's how it's looked so far...
- February 6th, 2017 (opening odds) - 16/1 odds to win Super Bowl
- March 16th, 2017 (after free agency wave) - 33/1 odds to win Super Bowl
- May 3rd, 2017 (post draft) - 33/1 odds to win Super Bowl
- September 7th, 2017 (Opening Day odds) - 33/1 odds to win Super Bowl
- September 14th, 2017 (WEEK 1) - 25/1
- September 21st, 2017 (WEEK 2) - 33/1
Then Week 2 happened. Sam Bradford got hurt, the Vikings laid an egg and our pets heads are falling off! And with that, the odds for the Vikings to win the Super Bowl dropped back down to their opening day odds of 33/1.