I'm not sure if you've heard yet but Super Bowl 52 is right around the corner and funny enough it's taking place here in Minnesota! Wouldn't it be cool if the Minnesota Vikings could find a way to participate in the very Super Bowl game that their hosting? It's a longshot, in fact it's never happened, but hey this year could be the year!
With that, we'll be tracking the Vegas odds on the Minnesota Vikings as the season goes along to see how it's changing from the offseason, into the preseason and then each week along the way.
Here's how it's looked so far...
- February 6th, 2017 (opening odds) - 16/1 odds to win Super Bowl
- March 16th, 2017 (after free agency wave) - 33/1 odds to win Super Bowl
- May 3rd, 2017 (post draft) - 33/1 odds to win Super Bowl
- September 7th, 2017 (Opening Day odds) - 33/1 odds to win Super Bowl
- September 14th, 2017 (WEEK 1) - 25/1
- September 21st, 2017 (WEEK 2) - 33/1
- September 27th, 2017 (WEEK 3) - 33/1
- October 4th, 2017 (WEEK 4) - 40/1
- October 11th, 2017 (WEEK 5) - 33/1
The roller coaster of a season that it has been for the Minnesota Vikings continues following last week's win over the Bears as the Vikings jumped back up to 33/1 heading to face Green Bay Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium.
As for those Packers, they are second best favorites throughout the league as we sit right now having moved up slightly to 5/1 odds to win the Super Bowl in Minnesota...please God no.