The Minnesota Vikings are doing some pretty crazy things and it's seemingly happening on a weekly basis. Whether they're shutting down formidable opponents or posting big numbers of their own, some of the numbers below are a little crazy.
Check out the STATS BLAST below featuring some of the crazy numbers stemming from yesterday's Vikings win in Atlanta against the Falcons...
- The Vikings held the Atlanta Falcons out of the end zone for the first time since December 13th, 2015 when the Falcons were shutout against the Carolina Panthers 38-0.
- Matt Ryan had thrown a touchdown in 28 consecutive games leading into Sunday when he was kept out of the end zone.
- Matt Ryan's 173 yards passing was his lowest offensive output since week 10 of the 2013 season
- Julio Jones' 24 yards receiving is a season low.
- Case Keenum's 18-for-18 passing between the painted numbers is the most attempts without an incompletion since that stat began being tracked in 2016.
The Falcon's 275 yard total offensive output is their lowest of the season.
- Case Keenum has tied a team record with four straight games with a passer rating above 100. That's the first time since Favre in 2009 and Culpepper back in 2004.
- The Vikings are in the midst of their 5th 8-game winning streak in franchise history, the first since 1998.
- Minnesota has won 5-straight road games in one season for the first time since 1974