Okay, these shoes need to be mine.
The custom shoe store Freaker Sneaks has found their niche and it's making video game themed custom Jordan's.
Over the weekend Freaker Sneaks debuted a pair of custom Nintendo Gameboy Jordan's and they are straight 🔥🔥🔥!
They are only making 10 of them so they are incredibly limited in supply and they'll run $1,350 per pair...but man oh man are they sharp.
The intricacies here are amazing too.
- The color is the weird gray/tan that he old gameboys were
- The Jordan tag that's connected via chain is the size and shape of a game cartridge
- On one tongue you'll see the cover of Super Mario Land, on the other a screenshot of gameplay from the same game.
- On the back of the shoes, on has the A & B buttons and the other has a d-pad
- The center of the laces at the bottom of the shoe have the select button printed on them
And the celebrities are already lining up to snag them...