SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't already watched Season 2 of Making a Murderer on Netflix, there are spoilers ahead...might be a good time to turn around.
Okay, here we go...
A couple of days ago Kathleen Zellner, the post conviction attorney for Steve Avery of Making a Murderer fame, tweeted out a message stating that she was about to drop some new information that had not been included in Season 2 of the Netflix series.
Then she tweeted the following 19-step murder plot that points the finger at the suspected killer and accomplice that was suggested towards the end of Season 2.
- On 10/31/05, Scott Tadych visited Bobby at the Avery salvage yard (ASY) around noon.
- After Teresa (TH) called the Dassey landline for directions, our suspect contacted her back with the Dassey address.
- Teresa arrived at the ASY around 2:30–2:31 p.m. on 10/31/05. Only Bobby and Steven saw her. After completing her photo assignment, she left & turned West on Hwy 147 around 2:38 p.m. Our suspect followed her. Steven was in his trailer.
- Our suspect gets TH to pull over. She opened her car's rear cargo door to retrieve her camera, was knocked to the ground and struck with an object.
- TH was put in the rear cargo area of the RAV4 and driven back to ASY.
- TH's RAV4 was spotted leaving the ASY with an unknown driver at 3:45 p.m.
- RAV4 was left by the old dam West of Mishicot on 10/31/05.
- 3 witnesses saw RAV4 up to 11/4/05, then it was gone.
- Recent investigation shows the RAV4 battery died, so it was replaced in order to move the RAV4 to the ASY.
- TH's body was burned in a burn barrel. Dassey burn barrel had human bones.
- 60% of bones and 31 teeth missing
- A witness smelled horrible odor of something burning in Manitowoc County gravel pit the evening of 10/31/05.
- The Dassey garage was never luminoled or DNA tested. Bobby hung a deer in the Dassey garage on 11/4/05.
Sikikey note—Body burned at smelter 11/4/05, 3 a.m. Tadych worked the night shift at a smelter facility. His nickname: Skinny.
TH's electronics were not burned in Steven's burn barrel; they were burned in Dassey burn barrel.
Suspect knew Steven's finger re-bled on 11/3/05 because he observed it.
Suspect had access to Steven's trailer to remove blood from the sink.
Only our suspect knew the blood in the sink was Steven's and not TH's (this rules out the police).
Suspect planted blood in RAV4, bones in Steven's burn pit, and TH's electronics in Steven's burn barrel.
If you're not following along with what she's laying out here, she's basically laid out the step by step process of how she believes Teresa Halbach actually died, at the hand of Bobby Dassey who was then assisted by his stepfather Scott Tadych in covering up the murder and framing Steven Avery.
She then held a Q&A session on Twitter with followers where she was a bit more candid on a few subjects. You can find that here...
This new info, coupled with the fact that Wisconsin just voted in a new Governor and Attorney General earlier this month gives a bunch of new hope to the True Crime case that captured the nation twice already.